Helping you to identify the support you need.
The self-assessment is designed to be a quick way to help social housing providers identify how prepared you are to bid for the SHDF and indicate where additional preparation may be needed.
If you would like one-to-one support to help develop your Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF) bid, you will need to complete a self-assessment. This will enable us to:
- Identify projects that are eligible for the in-depth, one-to-one support
- Allocate resources to support eligible projects
- Define a support plan which details what support you will receive
You can complete a self-assessment here.
What’s in the self-assessment?
There are 27 questions which should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. The questions ask for the following information:
- Individual organisation or consortium bid
- Geographic region of the properties
- Estimated size of the bid (budget and number of homes)
- Senior level support
- Staffing to prepare the bid
- Properties and retrofit approach
- Supplier/procurement position
- Experience of monitoring and verification
- Occupant engagement
- Planning permission
What happens once the self-assessment has been completed?
1. We will review each self-assessment to identify whether you are eligible for support from us.
2. For everyone that completes a self-assessment, we will prepare a support plan including relevant support resources available through the Knowledge Hub and briefing events.
3. For those eligible for one-to-one support, we’ll make an appointment to define support activities and the next steps for preparing the SHDF bid.
You will need to sign and return the support plan document before one-to-one support can start.
Do you need more information?
If you have any questions about the support available, please contact us
Need a document in an accessible format?
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of a PDF or other document on this website in a more accessible format, please get in touch and tell us which format you need.